Are you interested in supporting a program that makes a difference in the lives of children and families in the child welfare system? Then consider joining Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health as an Operations Specialist!
Being an Operations Specialist has its Advantages
As an Operations Specialist at Devereux, you will work with other dedicated professionals who share your passion for helping individuals in need. We offer:
- The rewards of making a positive impact in the lives of children and families in need of support
- Training and development opportunities to grown into a Certified professional in Child Welfare with paid pre-service class hours and field supervision
- Excellent benefits including low-cost, high coverage health insurance, generous time-off, and competitive retirement!
Devereux Advanced Behavioral Health provides services for children and families in the child welfare system, to ensure a community without abuse, neglect and abandonment so all children grow to their full potential. Based out of Tampa, FL this position is responsible for assisting child welfare case managers in ensuring safety, permanency and well being of children placed under protective supervision. This is a non-case carrying position that aids case managers in reducing their case loads by supporting certain case management functions.
- Bachelors degree in Social Work or related field required as set by Florida Statute 65C-15.017.
- Two years of experience working with children, adolescents and families is strongly preferred.
- Must possess a child welfare professional certification (CWCM, CWPI, etc.) from the FL Certification Board
- Must possess a valid Florida drivers license.
- Must be able to complete a 3 day new hire orientation class (Monday – Wednesday); Hours are approximately 9:00am to 5:00pm each day
- Successfully pass pre-employment medical screenings which include: Drug Test, TB Test and Influenza Vaccine
- Devereux requires all individuals interviewing for a position involving contact with children to complete The Diana Screen, a screening that assesses a candidate’s understanding of appropriate boundaries between adults and children.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $18.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Child Welfare: 2 years (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply