MHCO is looking for a full-time STNA to fill a dual role position of Medical Records at Mennonite Home and transportation of Elders for Mennonite Home, Hilty Home and Willow Ridge.
- Must have a valid Ohio Drivers License with an excellent driving record, must be insurable.
- Must be an STNA in the state of Ohio with current First-Aid and CPR certification.
Some of the duties included in this position are:
- Schedule appointments as directed by Social workers and nursing staff.
- Maintain a calendar of appointments with scheduled transportation to maintain an organized work routine, facilitate efficient scheduling by transporting more than one elder at a time when able.
- Transport ambulatory and wheelchair dependent elders to medical appointments.
- Complete safety checks prior to vehicle use, inform the Director of Buildings and Grounds of any issues.
- Prepares and maintains nursing and assisted living elders’ records in an accurate and timely manner including but not limited to thinned and discharged charts; updates NA registry.
- Prepares records of deceased and discharged elders for storage in accordance with record retention practices and policies; mails out orders for physician signatures; monitors, tracks, and maintains record of routine lab orders; codes bills for payment; fills out absence forms and enters into computer as well as employee personnel record.
- Orders supplies; stocks shelves in store room (e.g., lifts and carries cases of supplies; compares pricing and investigates new products; updates store room inventory annually.
- Assists with answering main switchboard phones as needed; provides clerical support to Director of Nursing (e.g., typing, filing, general clerical duties, etc.).
Click Here To Apply