Warehouse – 2nd* Shift*
If you want a job that keeps you busy and moving, then this is it! This position is responsible for picking orders in the warehouse and staging them on pallets before they are sent out on a truck for delivery. You need to be fast and accurate to ensure that the correct items are selected, and trucks are able to depart on time. Full-time 2nd shift positions are available with the most earning potential being on the night shift. Once the training period is completed, night shift order selectors are paid based on the number of pieces you can pick during the pay period – which means the harder you work, the more you make!! Most employees average between $20-25 an hour on the piece rate pay.
All 2nd shift positions are Sunday-Thursday starting at 5 pm. The following positions are available in both warehouses:
Order Selector: Pick product as dictated by a pick list, will require the ability to do basic math and use a headset which gives special instructions on what aisle to go to, which slot to select from and the number of cases or products to pick.
- Uses electric pallet jack
- Job consists of repetitive lifting of 80-90% of the shift.
- Heavy-level lifting job: Generally lifting 10-50 lbs, on rare occasions lifting up to 100 lbs
- Dry Warehouse Order Selector: $18/hour while training, Incentive based pay typically within 90 days
- Cold Storage Warehouse Order Selector: $19/hour while training (due to cold working conditions), Incentive based pay typically within 90 days
- Immediately: Discounted rates from Cash-Wa’s stores, paid holidays
- 60 days: Medical, Dental, Vision and Life insurance eligibility, 2 PTO days
- 1 year: 401k match eligibility, 7 PTO days
Location: 401 W 4th St, Kearney, NE 68845
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply