We want you to become a top-level CNA with us, to at no cost to you!
The Illinois Nursing Academy has teamed up with Paul House & Healthcare Center to offer a Free CNA program and full-time employment while attending the program. Paul House & Healthcare Center is willing to hire, train and pay for students to attend our class while guaranteeing a position within our skilled nursing community, during and after this course. Both, the Illinois Nursing Academy and Paul House & Healthcare Center are dedicated to the care that is provided to patients/residents and uphold high standards!
The Illinois Nursing Academy has the reputation of providing uncompromised training and education in the Chicagoland area. By applying today, you are making the choice to be a part of the growing healthcare field and start your career with Paul House & Healthcare Center.
Duties that will be taught through our program/ and at the nursing facility:
- Turning & moving patients.
- Proper usage of medical supplies.
- Bathing patients.
- Grooming patients by brushing their hair, teeth, shaving them, etc.
- Feeding patients and documenting their food and liquid intake.
- Checking vital signs such as blood pressure and heart rate.
- Assist residents with changing and toileting.
- Answering patient call lights.
- Assist with other needs of the patient.
This Position requires the following:
- Excellent patient care and customer service skills.
- Enjoy working with seniors.
- Have excellent work ethics.
- Must be able to work in collaboration with the nursing team.
- Background Check.
Paul House & Healthcare Center offers a competitive hourly rate, a great working environment, and a comprehensive benefits package for full-time staff. The full-time position offered upon hiring and start of CNA program will be based on the communities need at the time. i.e., kitchen, housekeeping, laundry, administrative, etc.
- All selected applicants will be required to attend an in-person course as well as clinical hours.
- Staff that are selected by a facility will be required to work full time at throughout the CNA course and after for an agreed upon contracted amount of time. Standard contract is 1 year after completion of the CNA program.
Click Here To Apply