MTI America is a health solutions company located in sunny Ft Lauderdale. As a leader in the Worker’s compensation industry, our team of dedicated professionals seamlessly coordinates and delivers our ancillary product and service offerings. Passion for people is at the core of everything we do, and we understand the impact of empathy in healthcare. As a company built on lasting relationships, we utilize our network of providers to consistently deliver compelling customer-centric solutions from transport to language and medical services. Nationwide!
The MTI family has a strong passion for efficiency, customer care, and our people. We love what we do, we strive to be the best, and we are thrilled to serve our customers. We strongly believe that our culturally diverse teams of overly ambitious people are what makes our company a great place to work. We value our employees as much as we do our customers and offer a supportive environment complete with competitive compensation, benefits, and growth opportunities.
At MTI America, you will have a significant impact on the quality of care our patients receive. Your service will directly impact injured workers and their quality of life.
We are offering pay differentials for bilingual and late shifts.
The Claimant Confirmation Specialist will confirm appointments and offer requested details to claimants through outbound calls.
- Uses logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Finds the most effective and efficient way to complete tasks, regardless of obstacle, while continually offering support to peers through quality teamwork.
- Able to accept, change and engage in a fast paced and demanding environment.
- Recognizes own strengths and weaknesses and actively seeks methods to develop while being receptive to constructive criticism.
Skills and Expertise:
- 1-3 years of call center experience
- Bilingual in both Spanish and English.
- Must have one to two solid years of customer service experience in a call center environment.
- Knowledgeable in medical terminology.
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on telephone communication.
- Strong written skills particularly in email etiquette.
- Computer literacy and experience with Microsoft Outlook is required.
- Type at least 25 wpm with 85% accuracy.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Ability to work well independently and under pressure within a deadline driven environment.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
Physical Demands/ Work Environment:
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Individuals may need to sit or stand as needed. May require walking primarily on a level surface for periodic periods throughout the day. Reaching above shoulder heights, below the waist or Lifting as required to file documents or store materials throughout the workday. Proper lifting techniques required. May include lifting of up to 5 pounds for files and computer printouts on occasion.
- For roles located in the field; this job is primarily active; the employee is regularly mobile and must be able to utilize transportation (such as driving), sit, use hands, and fingers speak, and hear.
- Hearing, vision, and talking. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability see things from a close distance and ability to adjust focus
- Utilizes fluorescent lighting; noise level is moderate. For the most part ambient room temperatures, lighting and traditional office equipment as found in a typical office
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply