Case Manager – Independent Living Services – Spread Your Wings LLC – Santa Clara, CA

We are looking for TOP TALENT to join our team as a Case Manager supporting our Independent Living Services.

You will be assigned a case load of client to help support and teach independent living skills to intellectually disabled adults to grow in their independence and have the necessary skills to live as independently as possible. Join our fast-growing team and make a difference in someone’s life.

Does the following interest you?

  • A company that is dedicated to your growth and success?
  • Being part of an industry that is caring for the well-being of disabled adults?
  • Being rewarded for what you do?
  • Mileage reimbursement
  • Phone Reimbursement
  • Benefits that include, medical, dental, vision, life insurance, employee assistance program, AD&D, travel insurance, paid time off and more…..

If you answered yes, then we want to speak with you!

Apply to this posting, then call our Job Hotline number at 888-799-0089 and leave your name and contact information.

Job Summary

You are part critical thinker – part motivator and under minimal supervision. This position manages their own caseload while teaching independent living skills to their clients and collaborating with client’s families, conservators, service coordinators, and the client’s circle of support in their assigned county location.

Primary Responsibilities

  • Provides over-site of the day-to-day operation of their caseload.
  • Working with clients and teaching them life skills that align with their ISP goals.
  • Must meet monthly billable hours as required for each client.
  • Responsible for writing, reviewing, and scheduling clients’ quarterly reviews.

Must haves:

Proficient verbal and written communication skills are required.

Reliable transportation is necessary, as well as a valid CDL and car insurance, as you will spend 90% of your day in the field meeting with clients. The other 10% will be administrative, which will involve writing reports, documentation, emails, etc.

Must be proficient with the following skills: Conflict Resolution, Advocacy, Interpersonal Skills, Time-Management, Communication, Critical Thinking, Creativity, Decision Making, and Problem-Solving.

Must be able to meet client hours while working under minimal supervision.

Proficient with using Microsoft Word and Excel.

Bilingual in Spanish is a plus!

Desired background:

Education:

Associates Degree, or equivalent experience in lieu of degree as a Case Manager providing care and service to an assigned case load of clients

or

2-years experience working with Intellectually Disabled clients

or

2-years of caregiver/direct care work experience

Spread Your Wings is an EOE Employer

Job Types: Full-time, Part-time

Pay: From $18.00 per hour

Benefits:

  • Dental insurance
  • Employee assistance program
  • Health insurance
  • Life insurance
  • Paid time off
  • Professional development assistance
  • Retirement plan
  • Vision insurance

Schedule:

  • 8 hour shift
  • Monday to Friday

Ability to commute/relocate:

  • Santa Clara, CA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)

Experience:

  • Case management: 1 year (Preferred)

Language:

  • Spanish (Preferred)

Willingness to travel:

  • 75% (Required)

Work Location:

  • On the road

Work Remotely:

Work Location: On the road

Source: Indeed.com
Click Here To Apply

%d bloggers like this: