Cozy Physical Therapy is a multifaceted therapy company seeking PT/PTA/OT/COTA’s who highlight the importance of treating patients with warmth, nobility, and hospitality. At Cozy Physical Therapy, it is our pleasure and duty to demonstrate politeness and quality care. As our territory widens, there is a need to continually find seasoned and sophisticated therapists/assistants who want to join us.
We are looking for:
- A PRN therapist committed to patient empowerment
- Someone willing to learn and grow MORE and OFTEN.
- An out-of-the-box thinker and a team player
Cozy Physical Therapy has other avenues of opportunity:
- One-on-One Mentorship is available
- Flexibility with your schedule is something we routinely offer
- No caps in earning potential
- Communication with rehab director at all times
- We offer a potential partnership with us
- Smart success physical therapist training on how to become the best therapist
Please don’t hesitate to contact us regarding these opportunities.
We have an affinity for both home health therapy and the patients we work with on a consistent basis. Currently we are looking for PRN Therapists in multiple locations all over the San Francisco Bay Area with experience in the Home Health environment. Do you want the flexibility of deciding your own schedule while staying in your preferred coverage area? Look no further, Cozy Physical Therapy is the company for you!
- Maintain valid California state licensure
- Conduct comprehensive notes
- Experience with adults in the Home Health setting
- Develop individualized treatment plans with attainable goals
- Communicate with staff/office about ongoing progress for each patient
- Kinnser documentation experience (preferable) but not necessary
- Submit clinical notes in a timely fashion
- 1+ years of experience
- Demonstrate diligence while exhibiting punctuality with all patients
Cozy Physical Therapy is passionate about serving all our patients with the highest quality of care possible. We have an appetite to make a long-term beneficial impact on those who cross our paths!
Job Type: Contract
Send your resume to:
Administrative Assistant, Cozy PT
Cozy Physical Therapy will not now or in the future commence an immigration case or “sponsor” an individual for this position (for example, H-1B or other employment-based immigration).
Cozy Physical Therapy is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cozy Physical Therapy will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $100,000.00 – $150,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Home Health
- Occupational Therapy License (Preferred)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply