It’s Time For A Change…
Your Future Evolves Here
Evolent Health has a bold mission to change the health of the nation by changing the way health care is delivered. Our pursuit of this mission is the driving power that brings us to work each day. We believe in embracing new ideas, testing ourselves and failing forward. We respect and celebrate individual talents and team wins. We have fun while working hard and Evolenteers often make a difference in everything from scrubs to jeans.
Are we growing? Absolutely. We have seen about 30% average growth over the last three years. Are we recognized? Definitely. We were named one of “Becker’s 150 Great Places to Work in Healthcare” in 2016, 2017, 2018 and 2019 and are proud to be recognized as a leader in driving important Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) efforts: Evolent achieved a 95% score on its first-ever submission to the Human Rights Campaign’s Corporate Equality Index; was named on the Best Companies for Women to Advance List 2020 by Parity.org; and we publish an annual Diversity and Inclusion Annual Report to share our progress on how we’re building an equitable workplace. We recognize employees that live our values, give back to our communities each year, and are champions for bringing our whole selves to work each day. If you’re looking for a place where your work can be personally and professionally rewarding, don’t just join a company with a mission. Join a mission with a company behind it.
Who You’ll Be Working With:
The Accreditation Coordinator is to be a key member of the Quality and Accreditation team. This person is responsible for leading and managing the client health plan through the successful accreditation process.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible to monitor and fully support accreditation for the plan through each renewal cycle, including document review and annotations.
- Demonstrates ability to interpret accreditation standards and align business processes accurately and timely.
- Responsible for ensuring business owners successfully deliver all accreditation- related standard compliance within defined timeframes, as directed by the client Plan
- Establishes mechanisms to assess and document each business unit’s level of compliance with each applicable standard and coordinate and oversee the establishment of corrective action for non-compliance.
- Collects and organizes documentation throughout the organization for ongoing program needs or develops documents, as needed, to meet needs.
- Facilitates readiness review activities to ensure all accreditation requirements are met.
- Contributes or leads the development of Quality program documents such as the program description, work plan and annual evaluation.
- Conducts training and coaching to facilitate understanding of the accreditation requirements within the organization and with clients.
- Actively participates in key client quality meetings and demonstrate knowledge of quality activities.
The Experience You Need (Required):
- Bachelor degree in a related medical or business field
- Four years managed care experience involving quality or accreditation
- Knowledge of National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) Accreditation requirements.
- Verbal and written communication skill in preparing recommendation and written documentation in appropriate format and facilitating meetings
- Organizational skills to handle multiple projects
- PC proficiency to include Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Interpersonal skills to collaborate with other departments to develop, monitor, and maintain quality improvement strategies
Finishing Touches (Preferred):
- Nursing degree
- Experience in quantitative analysis
- Three years clinical or health care management experience
- Prior experience with NCQA population health and case management accreditation surveys preferred.
During the current pandemic Evolent employees are working remotely from home. As such we require that all employees have the following technical capability at their home: High speed internet over 10 MBPS and, specifically for all call center employees, the ability to plug in directly to the home internet router. These at-home technical requirements are subject to change with any scheduled re-opening of our office locations.
Evolent Health is an equal opportunity employer and considers all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
Click Here To Apply