HIRING IMMEDIATELY – RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATES! TOP WRITERS MAKE OVER $100,000!!
Ashley HomeStore is hiring energetic and friendly professionals to serve as Retail Sales Associates. The Retail Sales Associate is responsible for selling furniture, mattresses, and home décor through outstanding customer service in a fast-paced furniture Retail Sales environment. Sales Experience is a plus, but No Sales Experience necessary to apply! Top Writers make over $100,000!
- Paid on Written Sales
- Commission based with Guaranteed Hourly Wage
- Earnings of up to $100,000 or more
- Entry into the President’s Club for top Retail Sales Associates, earning an annual all-inclusive getaway for two!
OUR COMPANY OFFERS GREAT BENEFITS, INCLUDING:
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Retirement Benefits
- Employee Purchase Discounts of 30% or more
KEY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Interacting and assisting customers in a furniture retail sales environment.
- Determining needs and advising customers on their purchases.
- Assisting customers through direct action or by supporting coworkers.
- Demonstrating effective closing skills.
- Accurately entering information in the point-of-sale system.
- Handling customer purchase paperwork and tracking orders.
- Communicating with customers after the sale.
- Working with team members to provide the best guest experience.
- Contributing positively to the Sales Team to attain sales goals.
- Communicating effectively with other employees.
- Helping to maintain a clean, orderly working environment.
- Other duties as assigned, essential or otherwise.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Must be 18 years or older
- Retail, Sales, or Customer Service experience preferred
- Basic computer skills.
- Cheerful, friendly, professional demeanor.
- Ability to work retail hours including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in the English language.
- Bilingual a plus!
Ashley HomeStore is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ashley HomeStore does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law.
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply