Community Options, Inc. is a national non-profit agency providing services to individuals with disabilities in 10 states.
We are actively seeking an experienced Program Manager in Syracuse, NY who will be responsible for the supervision and oversight of our Direct Support Professionals and our Regional Programs.
$500 vaccination incentive for all new and existing employees hired before October 1, 2021.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, HS Diploma / GED required.
- 2+ years’ experience in Residential, Home Community Based Service or related healthcare field.
- Knowledge and understanding of state/local regulations.
- Understanding and commitment to community-based support for persons with disabilities.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Manage the Direct Support Professional staff, including, but not limited to, staff evaluations, monitoring and scheduling required staff training, seminars, and conferences.
- Oversee the residential budget and work with staff schedules to ensure overtime stays within guidelines.
- Responsible for scheduling Direct Support Professionals and covering shift’s as necessary.
- Monitor fiscal, medical, personal and ISP documentation to ensure accuracy.
- Serve as an active member of each person’s Inter-Disciplinary Team (IDT), which includes involvement in Individual Habilitation Plan development.
- Submit monthly written reports to the appropriate individuals outlining operational status, progress, and concerns.
- Prepare progress reports for consumer’s immediate support group.
- Ensure that staff is documenting accurate and current plans accurately, to ensure the consumer’s overall needs are being met, i.e. employment, recreational, emotional.
- May be On-Call 24 hours a day, in cooperation with other management staff.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds.
- Work will take place in the community and in the homes.
- Insurance Options (Medical, Dental, Vision)
- Paid Holidays—Including a Birthday Holiday
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Employee Incentive & Discount Programs
- 403b Retirement Plan
- Exceptional Career Growth Opportunities
If interested, please click the link below and hit Apply Now or send resume to: [email protected]
Please call 315-431-9859 for more information!
Community Options is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Click Here To Apply