Title: Physical Therapy Aide
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Overview: Physical Therapy Aide position available in a fun-loving dynamic, sports medicine and orthopedic clinic in Las Vegas, NV. This is a part-time position.
We are looking for individuals who are committed to propelling themselves into a successful career in Medicine. Candidates should possess a strong commitment to personal and professional growth, customer service, and ability to work as a team. Looking for a fun, hard-working individual who enjoys working with patients, and is committed to the continual improvement of personable healthcare and superior customer service in Physical Therapy.
- Interacting and building relationships with patients 1 on 1.
- Pioneering and implementing exercise prescription.
- Observing and developing knowledge covering therapeutic assessments and treatments for a wide-ranging sports/orthopedic pathologies.
- Learning intricacies of marketing strategies and business management within a healthcare setting.
- 6+ months experience preferred
- CPR Certification Required. MA and CNAs, please do not apply. Ideal candidate is someone whom has a gap year prior to ongoing medical training.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: physical therapy aide, physical therapy technician, rehabilitation aide, patient care, medical back office, healthcare
Job Type: Part-time
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply