Mark’s is the nation’s largest family owned plumbing repair parts and maintenance supply (MRO) company in the country. For over 40 years, we have employed a national team of dedicated full time outside sales professionals who sell to, assist, and provide our customers with a line of quality plumbing and OEM maintenance supplies. Our customers rely on our local field sales representative because of their value added problem solving sales abilities. Visit our web site www.markspp.com to learn more about our company.
Mark’s is looking for career minded individuals to represent over 1,000,000 maintenance products to facilities such as schools, hospitals, hotels, prisons, housing authorities, military bases and plumbing contractors. We typically deal directly with maintenance supervisors, property managers, chief engineers and plumbers. The products we distribute include:
· Plumbing repair parts and fixtures.
· HVAC and electrical supplies.
· Lighting, fasteners, hardware, door and window parts.
· Painting supplies, specialty chemicals, hand and power tools.
If you are an enthusiastic, self motivated, career minded individual who desires to earn an above average income, we have the sales opportunity for you!
Requirements & Qualifications
· Bi-Lingual English and Spanish preferred.
· Experience working in the plumbing industry.
· Prior work history of commission based income from sales.
· Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license.
· Ability to develop and close sales with a mechanical aptitude.
· Ability to multi-task with an active customer base of 270 plus.
· A passion for winning and a desire for a career in sales.
Compensation & Benefits
Generous benefits package that includes:
· A competitive commission structure with a weekly draw. Commission income is not capped.
· Monthly, quarterly and year-end bonus opportunities all depending on individual sales performance.
· Medical, dental, vision insurance and a supplemental insurance plan.
· 401(k) retirement plan.
· Mobile technology; company paid cell phone and iPad.
· Extensive internal training and coaching in the field with a Corporate Trainer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Outside Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply