POSITION: Clinical Technician
Job Summary: We are looking for a clinical technician with great attitude and willingness to learn for a well established clinic. This position is for Full Time or Part Time.
Essential Skills and Abilities:
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Problem solver, analytical skills.
- Personable; empathetic with patient’s needs and concerns.
- Well-organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work as a team member.
- Obtain patient health history, medications and allergies.
- Perform accurate and consistent documentation. Includes measuring of visual acuity, neutralize, and record glasses, ancillary testing such as visual field, OCT, fundus photography and fluorescein angiography.
- Assist in the performance of clinical procedures. Involved in direct patient care to include: instilling of eye drops and ointments.
- Assist physician with minor in office surgery and laser procedures.
- Scribe/follow with physicians to accurately document medical findings.
- Facilitate communication from patient phone calls
- Perform other duties as required
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ophthalmology or Optometry experience preferred, however willing to train the right canidate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Free parking
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply