The Marketing Senior Manager will be responsible for leading all aspects of marketing requirements associated with the Ricoh 3D business. This position will work with the other leaders of the Ricoh 3D business to develop go to market strategies. This position will also work with customer and Ricoh 3D sales to gain market insight and provide input to strategic plans for development of future services and products. This position will work with sales leadership of Ricoh 3D to develop appropriate messaging that meets all regulatory requirements of the appropriate market such as those regulated by the FDA, FAA, etc. This role will also interact with all functions within the Ricoh US marketing department to leverage all resources skills and tools needed to support the marketing efforts of Ricoh 3D.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Leads go to market effort for Ricoh 3D
- Leads the development of sales and marketing strategic messaging and assets.
- Leads content development for website needs.
- Work with subject matter experts to develop thought leadership content for social media needs.
- Work with event planners to coordinate efforts and trade shows and event. Represents Ricoh 3D at industry events as needed.
- Lead demand generation activity for Ricoh 3D.
- Work with Regulatory and Compliance leader to ensure messaging is legally acceptable.
- Work with Ricoh public relations team in development of all press releases as needed.
- Leads the development of case studies and success stories for internal and external purposes.
- Engages customers and partners to collect customer feedback and work with strategy and technology development groups to inform strategy and new solutions development.
- Works closely with market intelligence team and Ricoh 3D Sales Leadership to optimize marketing activities and messaging to resonate with customers.
- Works with RUS Marketing to gain access for Ricoh 3D to all tools and resources needed to ensure success of the Ricoh 3D Business Unit.
QUALIFICATIONS (Education, Experience, and Certifications)
- 5-7 years in a healthcare marketing role (provider and/or clinical), preferably in medical devices
- Ability to research, develop and write Healthcare content
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements for medical devices
- Bachelor’s degree required, Masters preferred
- Digital marketing skills related to campaign strategy, planning optimization and analytics/insights
- Knowledge of and ability to track market/competitor/customer intelligence
- Social media experience for both organic and paid
Ricoh is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer — Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled.
Click Here To Apply