Join our Team and put your enthusiasm and curiosity to work!
Market Research Associate – for Retail & Restaurants Industries
Conduct investment research via phone interviews with Franchisees and Managers in the retail and restaurant space. Work in a fun and collaborative environment. Gain insight into retail and restaurant merchandising, promotional, and operations strategies and measure the impact at both the local and national level. This is a great entry-level opportunity for recent college grads or people looking to transition from retail to an office environment.
- Make a minimum of 50 +/- 10 outbound calls per day
- Engage in peer-to-peer conversations and conduct in-depth surveys
- Transcribe completed surveys into our database
- Adjusting to these times, this position offers both in-house and the ability to work up to 50%
of the time remote
- Should be able to operate independently and/or collaborate easily in a team setting, such as
reporting to the office, via emails, team events, etc…
- Extremely responsive and exceptional time management skill
- Previous remote work experience is strongly considered
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent
- 2+ years of Retail & Restaurant experience, preferably at a national chain
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written)
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office products
- Ability to work in a deadline driven and team oriented environment
- Good organizational skills and attention to detail
- Fluency in Spanish and other languages in addition to English are always welcome
Please send your resume and cover letter describing your interest in the position as it relates to your experience and goals.
Entry level salaries start at $19 per hour ($40K/yr).
Monthly bonus of $100 – $600 for above average performers.
Annual Bonus of 10% of base salary for team members with performance stats in the top 20% for the year. Bonus of 5% if stats are in the top 40%.
WHO WE ARE: Verbatim Advisory Group provides independent equities research to institutional investors at hedge and mutual funds. Our phone-based approach to channel surveys worldwide delivers unique and proprietary insights to our clients. Our primary research spans business services, consumer products & services, retail & restaurants, healthcare, industrial & energy, and technology media & telecommunications.
Verbatim embraces diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We remain committed to growing a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
Click Here To Apply