At ChalkTalk, we are working to become the world’s most valuable learning technology company, powering human-led real-time learning for all students. And now, we are looking for a Sales Development Associate to help us scale and reach even more students and teachers! Ideally, you will be working out of our headquarters in our NYC office alongside 7 of our team members, including our CEO and COO. In total, ChalkTalk is 30 people and growing.
We are looking for a capable, motivated, hunter to generate interest, schedule online demos and on-site meetings for field representatives. We are seeking a person who is keen to learn and who is passionate about helping customers meet instructional goals. Your job would be to explain and communicate product/services to prospective clients and book meetings for our Enterprise Account Executives and prospective clients.
This is no job for shy types as you’ll need to be bursting with self-confidence, love networking, and enjoy conversations with educators of all levels.
$40,000 – $55,000 yearly
- Cold calling to generate leads with districts across the US
- Engaging with customers via telephone and email to analyze their needs
- Client acquisition and research on individual accounts
- Profiling the account and overcoming prospect objections for ACT/SAT classroom curriculum
- As this is the first point of contact with the customers, conduct business dealings in a professional and proactive manner
- Become a trusted resource for internal and external contacts
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong time-management, follow-up, and organizational skills
- Fluent In English
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Professional and courteous telephone skills
- 1+ years experience in business development, sales development, or related fields
- 1+ years of experience in technical lead gen stack and work: Hubspot/Salesforce email sequences, auto-dialing technologies, LinkedIn sequences
You want to help provide the best education possible to everyone on the planet.
- Proven score improvements on third-party state tests are 2-6x higher than the control group in a fraction of the time. Big impact with vulnerable student populations.
- Company grew 10x in revenue in 6 months and has several of the top 100 largest school districts in the US as customers.
- Founder/CEO is on his third education company.
- Chosen as #4 edtech startup in the world in the 2021 GSV Cup
- Competitive salary, equity, and healthcare.
- Notable investors including former operators at successful edtech companies such as General Assembly, Managing Partners of edtech funds such as GSV, Investment Directors from edtech PE funds such as Vista Equity Partners, former-educators-turned-PE/VC investors, and more.
Click Here To Apply