We are seeking reliable, professional, and passionate Aides to become a part of our team as a Full Time Non Medical Home Health Caregivers! You will provide routine aid to Veterans at the Veteran’s home.
- Provide routine individualized care to the elderly, convalescents, or persons with disabilities
- Monitor and report changes in patient health status
- Provide personal care, such as bathing and dressing patients
- Provide specialized healthcare such as administering medication and changing bandages
- Teach family members ways to care for patient
- Understand that our Veterans need stability and that if you commit to them, that you are required to show up for them
- Experience in hospice, home health, or other related fields
- Positive and patient demeanor
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Provide BEAS and Background check within 30 days from hire date
- Drivers License/car to travel from house to house
- Obtain CPR Certification (Company Paid) within 30 days
- Obtain Alzheimer/Dementia training (Company Paid) within 60 days
- COVID vaccination within 30 days of hire
We offer a gas card to supplement your local travel and a review after 30 days.
PTO and Health Benefits are available after 90 days for FT Staff.
The VA has New Hampshire and Maine Veterans that need immediate care. We work with you so that you are able to make a schedule that works for both you and the Veteran.
We are looking for an Aide for the Rochester area to care for three Veterans, 36 hours/week.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $17.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Home Health
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
All PPE’s are provided for Aides; First interviews will be conducted by phone
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Background check within 30 days from hire (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply