Due to rapid growth, Applied DNA Clinical Labs, LLC. has immediate need for Swabber’s to staff our Suffolk Community College sites in Brentwood, Selden, and Riverhead. Full-Time and Part-Time Shifts are available.
The Suffolk Community College Campuses are scheduled to be open for COVID Testing:
- Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM and Saturdays from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM.
This position may require you to work weekends as well as different shifts during the week to accommodate the needs of the customer.
Travel between sites during the day may be necessary based on need.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversight on COVID-19 testing site
- Screening and swabbing
- Greeting and registering students, faculty, and staff.
- Collecting, labeling, and processing specimens
- Maintaining infection control and HIPAA standards
- Collecting required paperwork or documentation
- Greeting students, faculty, and staff entering location, and directing them as needed
- Performing any required front desk duties and protocols
- Responsible for answering and managing phone calls as needed
- CMA’s, CAN’s, LPN’s, EMTs, Paramedics, LVNs, or higher-level clinicians are needed to perform swabbing duties at Covid-19 Testing Sites.
- Must have excellent customer services skills.
- PPE and training will be provided.
- Presentable appearance
- Must be Reliable.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a +.
- Team Player.
- Positive Attitude.
- Able to communicate effectively and respectfully with students, faculty, staff, supervisors, and colleagues.
Applied DNA is a provider of molecular technologies that enable supply chain security, anti- counterfeiting and anti-theft technology, product genotyping, diagnostics, and pre-clinical nucleic acid- based therapeutic drug candidates. In May, the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) provided Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) for the clinical use of our patent-pending Linea™ COVID-19 RT-PCR test for COVID-19. Our subsidy, Applied DNA Clinical labs, LLC. is a CLEP/CLIA Certified Clinical Lab. Visit adnas.com for more information. Follow us on Twitter and LinkedIn.
Applied DNA Clinical Lab, LLC.. is an equal opportunity employer and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin ancestry, age, medical condition, disability, veteran status, marital status, or other prohibited factors under applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Applied DNA Clinical Labs, LLC. complies with all CDC, OSHA, New York State Department of Health, and Suffolk County Department of Health Guidelines.
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- BC/BE (Preferred)
- Medical License (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Work Location: Multiple Locations
Click Here To Apply