Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
$1,200 Sign On Bonus (Depending on experience)
Spanish speaking a plus
LightBridge Hospice and Palliative Care is dedicated to providing the medical, spiritual, emotional and psychological support patients and families need during the final phase of life. In addition to holistic and comprehensive care, LightBridge offers special programs to enhance care and quality of life for patients, including integrative therapies and a commitment to the specialized needs of veterans and people with dementia. LightBridge is also proud to be the first hospice program in San Diego County specifically dedicated to the needs and concerns of the Jewish community through the Ohr Ami program.
If you are looking to embark on an amazing journey of providing heartfelt care to patients, LightBridge Hospice & Palliative Care is for you. We are passionate about providing quality hospice and palliative care in a manner that is thoughtful and meaningful. To travel this journey with a family during this time is nothing short of extraordinary. We are blessed to have so many dedicated professionals on our team, providing loving care to our patients and their families. For us, it’s more than a job – it’s a calling.
LightBridge Benefit Package includes:
Competitive salary based on experience
Professional development, education and training
Flexible schedule (8 or 10hr shifts)
Paid time off (sick & vacation) and holidays
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k benefits
LightBridge Hospice & Palliative Care has an opening for a Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA) in North and South county San Diego.
The CHHA is an integral part of the hospice interdisciplinary team, providing essential personal care assistance to the patient as specified in the IDT Plan of Care. CHHAs will assist patients with bathing, care of mouth, skin, hair and all other aspects of personal care.
- Current State of California Certification as a Home Health Aide.
- Previous hospice experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Valid Drivers License and Proof of Auto Insurance
- Ability to respond to needs of patients/families/caregivers in varied settings and to function effectively in a nursing facility environment
- Reliable transportation and ability to drive throughout San Diego County
Please log on to our website http://lightbridgehospice.com/join-our-team/ to learn more about Lightbridge and complete our application on line for this GREAT opportunity.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Home Care: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Home Health Aide (Required)
- On the road
Work Location: On the road
Click Here To Apply