Excellent opportunity for an experienced HVAC Controls/Building Automation Sales Engineer with demonstrated success selling Building Automation Systems. You’ll compliment this growing Casper, WY team utilizing effective lead generation techniques, as well as selling to and providing Account Management for existing accounts. There has never been a better time to enjoy nature in wide open spaces. Relocation candidates welcome to apply!
Compensation commensurate with experience in the $75,000 base range, plus excellent incentive program.
- Cultivate and close commercial HVAC controls/Building Automation projects and associated service opportunities with existing and new customers in various vertical markets.
- Meet directly with customers to establish needs and drive the overall sales process.
- Work with Operations personnel to execute growth, development, sales and marketing of all Building Automation solutions offered by company.
- Create market awareness for company through networking, cold calling, presentations and attendance at local trade association meetings.
- Work strategically on targeted owner direct and new construction projects with mechanical engineers and general contractors.
- Take a leadership role with select product partners in support of their business development activity.
- Craft and submit professional written proposals within established deadlines.
- Use expertise in selling Integrated Building Automation Systems.
- Effectively demonstrate formal strategic selling or other type of professional sales training.
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills required.
Company offers immediate comprehensive healthcare benefits plan, 401K Matching Plan, car allowance or company car, above average base salary, plus outstanding performance based incentive program. Must have valid driver s license, have ability to pass drug test and background check, and be willing to travel in WY to customer sites as needed.
Click Here To Apply