The Legacy Realty is a ONE STOP – Full service Real Estate Investment Company. Whether you are a Buyer or a Seller, We can accommodate all your Real Estate needs. We specialize in Acquisitions, Sales, and offer Property Management Services. Our Business Model allows us to negotiate off market, bulk sales which help our Investors purchase new homes at discounted prices. With attention to detail, we handle all aspects of the Deal – from acquisition analysis, purchase contracts, construction, inspection, mortgage services, closing, leasing and property management. We are experts in Residential Real Estate, Commercial Real Estate, Ranch & Land Acquisition and Development, and Property Management.
Based on a business model that puts our clients first – We have created a team with an attitude focused on championing our clients, a desire to make every purchase a success, and the ambition to work harder and be better than the day before. We believe in helping our clients, build and grow their wealth all the while giving them vision they can use to become successful. We’ve always believed in being relationship-driven, not transaction-driven. We will continue to do so for the next 25 years and beyond!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00+ /year + Medical Insurance + Retirement Benefit in 2 years, Year End Bonus for outstanding performance
- Are you willing to learn from the most productive office on aspects of real estate and get good compensation + benefit + job security?
- Are you looking for long-term job and grow with company?
- Are you highly self motivated individual who does not require to be managed and fit in to drama free workplace?
- Are you reliable and ambitious? —–If answers are Yes, You are the one we are looking for…!!! If Not, please do NOT apply.
Who are we?
The Legacy Realty is a ONE STOP full service Real Estate Investment Company for qualified investors, we have sections of Sale, Leasing, Property Management and In-House Lending Company. We are rapidly expanding our property management. Our investors purchase brand new homes or off market deals, bulk sale and we all handle all aspects of the purchase, mortgage, closing, leasing and property management. We look forward to adding anenergetic, hard-working, self-motivated and no need to be managed and culture fit talent*to The Legacy Realty Family to property management!
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for a go-getter with a make-it-happen attitude on daily base to assist in our Transactions and Sale Team. The ideal candidate for this position will be organized, task-oriented, resourceful, detail orientated, energetic, hard-working, self-motivated and no need to be managed.
- Working with our vendors to prepare vacant units for new move-ins, which may include and not limit to the maintenance of the property, painting, cleaning, HVAC maintenance/repairs, plumbing work, electrical work carpet cleaning
- Assistant property manager for all aspects of management
- Communicate with owner and property manager for work orders and update in computer system
- Perform make ready and upgrade for property for sale
- Communicate with owners and perform maintenance, routine maintenance, property upkeep and repairs
- Respond to On-Call Emergency in a timely manner. May require overtime, holiday, and weekend work
- Performs corrective maintenance and satisfied residents need following company procedures when performing service requests.
- Accurately recording time for each property and type invoice for Accounting Department
- Actively communication with manager on repair status and cost, receive approval from owner for particular job exceeds 10 hours
- Leading by example: Maintain a positive living environment for residents through prompt conflict resolution and consistent follow-up, Maintain good relationship with tenants, client, prospectors and team
- Must have 1 years experience in property management in apartments or single family homes
- Ability to interpret and fully understand leases and related documents
- Strong customer service skills
- Exceptional administrative/organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong general computer skills with intermediate level or above knowledge of Google Apps (Gmail, Drive, etc.) Docusign, ZipForms, Propertyware
- Proven ability to meet multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment while maintaining quality of work and positive, upbeat, professional demeanor
- Dependable with a strong work ethic
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 – $48,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
Wear masks and keep 6+ feet distance
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Austin, TX 78759: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- Property management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- One location
Work Location: One location
Click Here To Apply