YOU ALREADY LOVE THE FOOD … WHY NOT EAT FOR FREE!
We are looking for team members to join Alvarado Restaurant Nation who believe in our mission to Deliver Delight to our guests, our teams, and our communities. Whether you want to build a career with us or are looking for an opportunity to develop the leadership and life skills needed to go on to something else, we have a place for you within our family!
WHO WE ARE:
We are a minority-owned family business serving our communities and philanthropic partners since 1984, as well as a top franchisee. This unique combination allows us to provide our ARN Family members both the personal support and world-class tools and processes of the Taco Bell system to foster confidence, learn, and enable you to See It, Own It, and Crush It each and every day.
WHAT TO EXPECT AT ALVARADO RESTAURANT NATION:
- As a Team Member, we will mentor you on delivering a positive customer experience and teach you how to prepare our crave-able menu items so you can Deliver Delight to your guests. Working side by side with your fellow ARN members in this fast-paced environment youll quickly feel the value of being part of a team, and be inspired to win together.
- We are a people organization that happens to make tacos, and we are committed to providing our team members with every opportunity to grow, learn and develop the life skills needed to achieve their goals, including how to live our core value to Be Your Best Self. Our philosophy is to promote from within and our training team is committed to leading any of our team members interested in our career development program.
- Being an aggressive growth organization with over 250 restaurants in 5 states there is NO LIMIT to ones career path. Team member opportunities are available as full-time or part-time and can offer the flexibility of structuring your schedule to lunchtime, evenings, late nights, or weekends.
- Our third core value, Make Moments Count comes to life by recognizing, rewarding, and appreciating the hard work of our teams with awards, as well as providing educational opportunities such as high school completion courses, scholarships, and English language courses.
WHATS EXPECTED OF YOU:
- Keep the restaurant looking fantastic
- Preparing our food to the Taco Bell Standards you were trained on
- Making sure that our food is safe is the most important part of our jobs
- Dedication to providing exceptional customer service
- Execute team member functions in relation to service, food preparation, and guest satisfaction*
- Lead with integrity and live the Alvarado Restaurant Nation Core Values every day!!
- Be a partner with your team
- Have Fun!
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive Pay
- Team Members receive 1 free meal up to $5 in value during each shift worked
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Teledoc, Short-Term Disability, Long-Term Disability)
- Flexible Schedules
- Live Mas Scholarships
- GED programs
You are applying for a position with a franchisee or licensee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. Franchisees and licensees are independent business organizations, who will be your only employer if hired, and who are responsible for their own employment practices, including setting their own wage and benefit programs.
Alvarado Restaurant Nation is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, or veteran status.
Work Environment: Withstand temperatures of 0 degrees Fahrenheit or less and 100 degrees Fahrenheit or more; Move throughout the restaurant for extended periods (up to 10-12 hours per day); Move 50 lbs. for distances of up to 10 feet; Balance and move up to 25 lbs. for distances of up to 50 feet; Understand and respond to team members and guests requests in a loud environment. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands and fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
- Team member positions could include; line cook / prep cook, dishwasher, server, cashier, host, drive-thru, customer service, supervisor, team trainer, crew member
Brand: Taco Bell
Address: 4815 4th Street NW Albuquerque, NM – 87107
Property Description: 031822 – 4th St NW – Albuquerque, NM
Property Number: 031822
Click Here To Apply