Franklin Plaza, a 178 bed skilled nursing facility located in Ohio City, offers a warm and comfortable environment with staff committed to treating everyone like family- with compassion, respect and kindness. The staff earned the Bronze National Quality Award from the American Health Care Association in 2020. The facility offers a skilled rehabilitation unit with private suites, on-site dialysis in collaboration with the Centers for Dialysis Care and a secured dementia unit.:
Our Family Caring for Yours-
Join our family of healthcare professionals at Franklin Plaza!
Become a part of our dedicated Shower Aid team and get every Sunday and Monday off with flexible first shift hours OR Every Friday and Saturday Off with flexible 2nd shift hours.
- New sign on bonus of up to $2000
- Refer a friend and receive up to $1000 referral bonus for each
- Earn up to $19.05 per hour!
- Full Time positions available.
- FDA Approved COVID-19 Vaccine Available
- For the health and safety of our staff and residents, we prefer to hire individuals that have been vaccinated or upon hire agree to be vaccinated by us against COVID-19 at no cost to our employees.:
STNA State Tested Nursing Assistant/Shower Aide Job Responsibilities
Candidates will be responsible to:
- STNAs provide high quality daily nursing care in accordance with each resident’s care plan and in accordance with facility policies procedures
- STNAs assist residents in completing all activities of daily living including ambulating, transferring, bathing, dressing, eating and toileting
- STNAs maintain accurate and timely electronic documentation of each resident’s activities of daily living and personal care needs
- STNAs participate in scheduled trainings, in-services and programs to maintain certification and enhance the quality of care provided to all residents
- STNAs work directly with physicians, nurses and other healthcare professionals to provide the highest quality care to all residents
- STNAs provide timely communication to team members to aid in the care and treatment of residents and the development of person-centered care plans
- STNAs p ossess a strong understanding of long-term care federal and state regulations
- Other duties as required
Education and Experience Requirements
- High School Diploma or GED required
- State Tested Nursing Assistant ( STNA ) licensure in the State of Ohio required
- Excellent customer service skills required
- Excellent communication skills required
- Ability to effectively multi-task and remain calm under pressure required
- Basic computer skills required; experience with Point Click Care preferred
- Must be able to meet the physical requirements of the job including but not limited to lifting, bending, turning and pushing
Why Legacy Health Services?
Healthcare is a calling and being part of a family owned and operated company that will invest in YOU will turn that calling into a career. Legacy Health Services offers many career path opportunities, including options for those who are new to healthcare. Whether you want to become a nursing assistant, advance from LPN to RN licensure, obtain your BSN or simply sharpen your skills in a fast paced, rewarding environment, we have a role for you.
We are proud to offer:
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- Company sponsored educational opportunities including STNA certification classes and medication technician certification classes
- Career advancement opportunities
- 401(k) with company match through Fidelity
- Timely Pay through OnShift Wallet- work today get paid up to 65% of earned wages tomorrow
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Referral Bonuses
Legacy Health Services is a family-owned and operated post-acute care company based in Parma, Ohio. “Our Family Caring for Yours” is as true today as it was when the company was created over fifty years ago. Legacy Health Services is led by the third generation of the founding family and remains dedicated to providing high quality care to those entrusted to our care. Legacy Health Services manages nearly 1600 nursing home beds in ten nursing facilities that serve northern Ohio. With over 2,300 dedicated employees, Legacy Health Services provides a complete continuum of care that includes skilled nursing, assisted living, rehabilitation services, long-term care and affiliates that provide full-time nurse practitioners and hospice care. We provide our residents with compassionate care and quality services to meet all of their needs, both clinical and non-clinical. We value each of our residents as individuals, with unique physical, spiritual, social, emotional and intellectual needs. Our goal is to treat everyone like family- with compassion, respect and kindness. To learn more, visit lhshealth.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and consider all applicants for positions without the regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, national orientation, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, or non-job related handicap or disability.:
Click Here To Apply