Lift-All Company, a manufacturing company located in Glendale Heights, Il is looking for dependable, hardworking Industrial Sewing Machine Operator for our 2nd & 3rd shift. Working hours for 3rd shift are Sunday through Thursday 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. Working hours for 2nd shift are Monday through Friday 3:00 pm to 11:00 pm.
$500 signing bonus after 90 days and at 180 days
High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
Experience operating machines or production equipment helpful. Ability to demonstrate understanding of production instructions and safety standards is required.
After completing training, pay increases are considered at 60, 180 and 270 days based on performance. Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401K, Paid Time Off and company paid Life Insurance.
We are a drug free workplace and Drug Testing is required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Resume accepted in person at 1620 Fullerton Court Suite 400 in Glendale Heights Between 7:00 am and 2:00 pm M-F
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work in the department as a team member to operate and produce web products per manufacturing specifications to achieve or exceed the production, quality standards and goals.
- Set up, adjust, trouble-shoot and operate machine and equipment.
- Understand and follow established best practices, department priorities and customer requirements.
- Read, understand, and follow the JHA’s pertaining to the department.
- Read, interpret, and understand production sheets, manufacturing manual and corresponding reports and documents.
- Select appropriate raw materials, hardware, tools, tags, and equipment necessary to produce and sew web products.
- Identify and report any equipment, operational or safety problems or material deficiencies.
- Understand and perform the Preventative Maintenance Program. Identify and report any maintenance issues on machines and equipment.
- Move and handle materials, as necessary.
- Understand and follow the company inventory system.
- Follow the departments’ housekeeping and safety requirements and standards.
- Complete all necessary reports and forms.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.50 – $17.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Sewing machine: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply