VERIZON AUTHORIZED RETAILER – GOWIRELESS
Wage Range: $50,000 – $75,000 (Wage Range is based on annual income of our average to higher producing sales reps in this location)
“Up to $1,000 in signing and retention bonuses available for highly qualified candidates”
Are you a Best-in-Class salesperson? Do you like to be rewarded for your efforts? How about an uncapped earning potential? GoWireless has it all. If you are a top tier salesperson in any industry, we believe you can join the ranks of our Senior Sales team and enjoy the same great success. GoWireless is offering you an exciting opportunity to become a valued member of our successful sales force and growth with one of the leading providers of wireless products, services, and accessories in the US market.
GoWireless values our employees and believes our business is only as strong as its individuals who support it. As a Verizon Wireless Premium Retailer, we offer a competitive compensation package that includes base pay plus unlimited commission potential, excellent advancement opportunities, and incredible benefits.
Employee Benefits Include:
Live Health Online
401K & 401K Roth (with Company Match)
No waiting period to use accrued PTO
Employee Assistance Program
Device and Accessory Discounts
Cellular Plan Discount
Training (Award Winning)
Leadership Development Programs
National Discounts & much more!
For more info on our Benefits, follow this link: Benefit Details
If you have the drive; we have the tools to further your career.
If you’re looking for a competitive workplace where an unlimited earnings potential exists, look no further!
Position Overview: The Senior Sales Rep is responsible for the providing excellent customer service and selling GoWireless products to patrons. They are the top twenty percent of our sales producers and are expected to produce as such. They are considered the advanced sales team, beyond the Wireless Consultant role. Additionally, the Senior Sales Rep is eligible for the Senior Sales Representative Commission Plan. This position reports to the Store Manager.
Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for selling products and services to new and existing customers
- Responsible for meeting Senior Sales metrics
- Successfully manage and work a book of business
- Responsible for adhering to all sales processes and procedures as established by region and Corporate
- Responsible for executing promotions and meeting or exceeding established sales goals as established within District
- Responsible for handling customer service issues
- Responsible for monitoring store merchandise to maintain optimum inventory level Responsible for maintaining store standards and appearance as established by Store Manager (SM) and District Manager (DM)
- Responsible for providing data as requested by SM/DM and completing weekly reports as required
- Flexible to work stores within District and outside of District as needed
- Responsible for adherence to all Company policies and procedures
- Responsible for cold calling and supporting sales cross-promotions
- Must be able to work independently in a retail storefront
- Other miscellaneous duties as assigned by the SM and DM
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- Two (2) years of successful sales experience
- Ability to show proven success in previous sales positions. (In the top 20% of all performers in past sales positions)
- Proven Ability to manage and work a book of business
- Must have the ability to ensure customer satisfaction on a daily basis while maintaining operations within a retail store environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Self-motivated, prioritizes tasks and works independently with minimal supervision
- Professional appearance and the ability to work early evenings and weekends
- Willing and able to attend New Hire Orientation (A one week training within the first 30 days of employment)
- Punctual and on time to all work-related activities
- Coachable and willing to apply techniques and knowledge
- Provide an exceptional, best in class, customer experience
- Stay current on company communications, promotions & products (review all internal company emails daily)
- Willing to prospect customers via warm calls
- Capable of adapting quickly to industry and company changes
- Maintain minimum sales goals and expectations
- Extended periods of time standing
- Lifting up to 50 pounds
- Occasional bending, stooping, pulling
- Repetitive motion tasks while doing computer work
- Exposure to active wireless equipment, signals, and transmissions
Equal Employment Opportunity
We’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate our employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes us better.
Candidates for Los Angeles, CA: We will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring.
Click Here To Apply