Full Time – Days
The purpose of this position is to provide rehabilitative and restorative care to patients to maximize their potential in a manner conducive to their comfort and safety. As a Restorative Aide, you’ll be part of a team who cares deeply about their patients and each other. Apply today if you want a great job with competitive pay, generous benefits and advancement opportunities.
Ambulate or assist with ambulation of patients
- Perform range of motion exercises to patients requiring it
Assist nursing staff with bed to chair positioning
Apply hand splints, hand cones, leg braces, etc. as prescribed and assigned
Wash hands before and after performing services for patient
Report immediately any symptoms, complications or problems with splints, cones, or other devices
Supervise the feeding program to ensure adequate food and fluid intake
Demonstrate proper use of whirlpool and safety techniques in independent transfers as well as correct application of safety restraints
Maintain proper records in a timely manner
Document condition changes
Attend Patient Care Planning and staff meetings
Report accidents and incidents when they occur
Routinely review work assignments and schedules to update or change task objectives
Report to supervisor any complaints and grievances made by patients, families, visitors, agencies, etc.
Communicate with co-worker at all levels to adequately meet the needs of patients
Assist with lifting, turning, moving, positioning and transporting patients into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
Follow established safety precautions and observe, monitor and intervene or report unsafe conditions in the facility
Maintain privacy and confidentiality or records, conditions, and other information relating to patients, employees and the facility
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor
WORK EXPERIENCE, CREDENTIALS AND EDUCATION
- High school diploma or GED required
- Current State-Certified Nursing Assistant
- Minimum of six (6) months experience working in a nursing facility, hospital, facility health agency or other health care facility working in rehabilitation of patients preferred.
- Must be willing and able to work flexible hours, including possible overtime, shift changes and weekends
- Job will require frequent lifting of objects up to 40 pounds
SIGN-ON BONUS TERMS
- Full Time Only
- Paid out in full after 90 days of employment
- New employees only – current and rehires are not eligible
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
American Health Communities does not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, or any other characteristic(s) protected by federal, state, and local laws. The Organization will also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities should a request for an accommodation be made.
- Certified Nurse Assistant
Click Here To Apply