Join WBI – a TEAM of GREAT PEOPLE!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Registered Nurse is responsible for the overall assessment, implementation of treatment, and evaluation of quality nursing services for children, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients in our Behavioral Health hospital. Registered Nurses have direct responsibility for the provision of nursing care and assist with managing patient care, medication management & administration, therapeutic treatment and the milieu within the Behavioral Health Hospital setting.
REQUIREMENTS: Must be 21 years of age and hold a Wyoming Registered Nursing License. Prefer Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing. One year of experience in psychiatric acute care, residential care, partial care or equivalent is preferred. Must have knowledge of developmental tasks of children, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients and apply knowledge in assessment and planning of care.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing as well as via telephone and through utilizing computer systems
- Repetitive motion for typing and manual dexterity to access filing systems.
- Push, pull and lift up to 50 pounds.
- Frequent sitting, standing, walking, bending, stooping, kneeling. Must be able to stand, sit or walk up to six (6) hours, sit for up to two (2) hours
- Must be Drug and alcohol free as evidenced by negative results of post-offer, pre-employment urine drug screen. Must pass post-offer pre-employment physical.
- Must be able to discern a variety of odors continuously.
- Must have the ability to handle & dispose of hazardous/infectious waste on a regular basis
Wyoming Behavioral Institute offers comprehensive benefits such as:
- Competitive Compensation including generous Nursing differentials and perks
- Excellent Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Plan and over 25 other benefits options
- Generous Paid Time Off & Extended Leave Time
- 401(K) with company match and discounted stock plan
- Career development opportunities within UHS and its Subsidiaries
- Educational Assistance and Continuing Education benefits
- Challenging and rewarding work environment
- Opportunities for Charge RN responsibility and opportunities for advancement
One of the nation’s largest and most respected providers of hospital and healthcare services, Universal Health Services, Inc. has built an impressive record of achievement and performance. Growing steadily since its inception into an esteemed Fortune 500 corporation, annual revenues exceeding $11 billion in 2019. In 2020, UHS was again recognized as one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune on the Fortune 500; and recognized in Forbes ranking of America’s Top 500 Public Companies. Headquartered in King of Prussia, PA, UHS has over 90,000 employees and through its subsidiaries operates 26 acute care hospitals, 328 behavioral health facilities, 42 outpatient facilities and ambulatory care access points, an insurance offering, a physician network and various related services located in 37 U.S. states, Washington, D.C., Puerto Rico and the United Kingdom. Visit our company homepage at www.uhsinc.com.
All UHS subsidiaries are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates. UHS subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers and as such, openly support and fully commit to recruitment, selection, placement, promotion and compensation of individuals without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), genetic information, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success.
At UHS and all our subsidiaries, our Human Resources departments and recruiters are here to help prospective candidates by matching skillset and experience with the best possible career path at UHS and our subsidiaries. We take pride in creating a highly efficient and best in class candidate experience. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo Mail, etc. If you are suspicious of a job posting or job-related email mentioning UHS or its subsidiaries, let us know by contacting us at: https://uhs.alertline.com or 1-800-852-3449.
Click Here To Apply