Bridge Property Management (BPM) is an integrated property management affiliate of BIG, providing on site property management to our owned and managed multifamily assets. Our 800+ BPM professionals manage all aspects of our assets from construction and renovation to leasing and operations. We pay attention to community social services and programs such as organized after-school homework sessions, selected adult education programs, social events and sponsored sports leagues as well as to the environmental impact of our communities.
The Property Manager is fully accountable for all day to day property operations, overseeing and enhancing the value of the property. The Property Manager supervises entire on-site staff (i.e., Assistant Property Manager, Leasing Consultant(s), Maintenance Supervisor(s), Maintenance Technician(s), Make-Ready Technician(s), Groundskeeper(s), and Housekeeper(s).
- Demonstrates ability to understand financial goals, operate asset in owners’ best interest in accordance with Policies & Procedures Manual and comply with Fair Housing, state and federal laws
- Maintains accurate records of all community transactions and submit on timely basis (i.e., annual budgets and income projections, rent rolls, delinquency reports, move-in/move-outs, etc)
- Ensures property is rented to fullest capacity by utilize marketing strategies to secure prospective residents
- Trains leasing staff in closing techniques and confirms that appropriate paperwork has been completed and input into computer system accurately and on a timely basis
- Continually monitor and analyze traffic logs, conversion ratios, budget guidelines, renewal information, marketing data, etc., to be able to give up-to-date and proper information when requested by others
- Ensures community appearance and repairs are noted and completed on timely basis
- Provide exceptional service to residents, future residents and internal team members
- Listen to resident requests, concerns and comments
- Follow and enforce all safety procedures and notify Safety Coordinator of safety hazards
- Regular, on-time attendance
Special projects and other responsibilities as assigned
- Knowledge of multiple PC software packages such as Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat
- Detail oriented with excellent office skills including typing and proofreading
- Excellent organizational, communication (written/oral), and interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines, work independently, and follow through on assignments with little direction
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality
Demonstrate effective and professional conflict resolution and customer service skills for interaction with tenants, vendors and co-workers
About the Benefits:
Bridge distinguishes itself by providing our employees with:
- A competitive base salary.
- Bonus potential based on individual and team performance.
- A suite of benefits including comprehensive medical, dental and vision.
- 401k program with 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbusment program
- Generous paid time off including maternity and paternity leave.
- Physical and financial wellness programs
Click Here To Apply