Baker Rehab Group is hiring a Physical Therapist to join our team in Washington County, MD. Coverage area for this position is Jefferson County. You determine how far you are willing to travel.
- Focus on great patient care and less on documentation!
- No OASIS documentation required
- Primarily total knee and total hip replacements
- Team up with orthopedic surgeons and a select team of amazing clinicians who partner together for great outcomes and great patient experience with our specialized joint program.
- Treat patients in a home setting using the same documentation system(s) used in an outpatient setting. (WebPT)
- Get paid by the visit and maintain a consistently full caseload in your coverage area
- Committed to high ethical standard, including a sincere respect for our company’s core values.
- Read more: https://www.bakerrehabgroup.com/about/values/
- Compassion for clients and a striving to practice the Golden Rule.
- Open-minded and eager to learn new ways to improve patient care, quality, and satisfaction
- Teachable, humble, and willing to respond positively to constructive criticism
- Have a high level of competency with respect to your experience in the field
- Assess and evaluate the client’s need for Physical Therapy
- Observe and report the social/emotional factors relating to the client’s illness
- Establish and execute a Plan of Treatment in accordance with written orders from the physician and/or Interdisciplinary Group
- Communicate and educate the client, client’s family and significant others regarding symptoms, treatment options, and resources
- Serve as a resource person to the client, client’s family and significant other, and agency staff
- Graduate from an accredited program for Physical Therapy
- Strong orthopedic skillset. OCS preferred but not required.
- Ability to travel as needed to perform job. Must have reliable transportation
- Company 401(k) plan
- No visit quotas or volume minimums. You set your own schedule
- Continuing education courses provided by Medbridge and paid for by the company
- Mentorship opportunities for new grads and/or those interested in pursuing advanced degrees in the field
Click Here To Apply