The Guest Service Agent will be based at the reception of The Hoxton, Chicago. You’ll be responsible for providing a naturally friendly, helpful, and responsive, level of service to all our guests from arrival to departure.
While this description is meant to give you an idea of how we see the role, it is not meant to be all-inclusive. As we adjust our service offerings and model, additional responsibilities may be asked of you to meet the ongoing operational needs.
**What you’ll do…**
- You’ll take care of our guests, including check in/check out, billing, ensuring we collect correct guest data, and communicating any guest issues that arise
- Work with our Director of Front Office and the rest of the Hoxton team in executing selling strategies and ensuring maximum occupancy
- Inform guests of all the fun things to do in the hotel, including providing information on our restaurant & bars, as well as activations, and activities going on
- Know the neighborhood and provide recommendations for dining, shopping, and activities
- Proactively keep an eye on all our public area spaces, whether it’s spotting a pillow in the lobby that needs some fluffing or seeing a guest from afar that looks lost
- Assist guests with luggage storage and package retrieval as needed
- Maintain a positive and friendly attitude at all times, even when working to achieve solutions to challenges
- Lend a hand to not only guests but your colleagues and team alike – we’ve always been in it together, but as we re-open even more so than before
- You’ll work closely with the Housekeeping, Sales, and Restaurants teams to make sure the overall operation is running smoothly
- Take safety seriously and follow all fire & security procedures, health & safety standards, and ensure you’re working in a safe manner at all times
**What we’re looking for…**
- You’re looking for a place where you can be you; no clones in suits here
- You’re all about having a positive impact on the people you interact with, leaving them with a memorable experience
- We leave our egos at the door and help get shit done
- You’re up for doing things differently and trying (almost) everything once
- You’re flexible and open to lending a hand where needed
- You want to join a team that works hard, supports each other, and has fun along the way
**What’s in it for you…**
- PTO, great healthcare, competitive salary & tips, and nifty rewards for going the extra mile and living our values
- Excellent discounts across the Hoxton family for you and your nearest and dearest (even if you decide to leave us!)
- Plenty of opportunity to progress and change it up as part of a global family of brands
- Training to get you settled into your role, learning opportunities to broaden your skillset and development that helps you think, make, and thrive at work
- Regular team get togethers – we know how to have a good time!
**The Hoxton, Chicago**
The Hoxton, Chicago is our third hotel in North America, located in the Fulton Market district, an area that is fast evolving and buzzing with a whole host of new stores, inspiring start-ups, swishy global HQs and an exciting bar and restaurants scene to match. It’s where you want to be in Chi-Town.
The hotel has 182 bedrooms spread over seven floors, along with a lively open-door lobby, three restaurants and bars, a rooftop swimming pool with views across the city, a retail pop-up, and The Apartment, our unique meetings and events space. Add to all that our two floors of office space for those who are more work than play.
#### Compensation Details
Click Here To Apply