Open Dealer Exchange (ODE) is seeking a direct hire for a GRC (Governance, Risk, and Compliance) Analyst to join their team in Farmington Hills, Michigan. ODE is a software company building revolutionary Finance and Insurance technology in the automotive industry. This position will report directly to the GRC Manager and work collaboratively with the other parts of the company.
In this role, you will be joining the evolving GRC team as we constantly keep up with the rising demands of our third parties, compliance requirements, and the changing audit landscape. This is an exciting role as you will have to the opportunity to work in all GRC related activities. As a GRC team member, you will have the opportunity to support multiple processes including: Third Party Risk Management, Policy Management, Internal Controls, Third-Party Audits, Compliance, Corporate Risk Management, and Issue Management.
- Test IT/ELC controls to confirm whether controls are operating effectively and designed appropriately.
- Lead and/or assist meetings on controls, narratives, failed controls, control request set-up, and creating risks for controls
- Control review and testing
- Coordinate with other Control Owners to provide audit evidence and resolve findings for Third-Party Assessments and ODE’s SOC1 audit
- Create, track, and close issues associated with GRC related activities.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Internal Audit, Internal Controls, Risk Management, Compliance, Policy Management, Project Management, or Third Party Risk Management
- 1-5 years of experience in any of the above responsibilities, preferably risk management
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills
- Excellent communication and detailed oriented skills
- Experience with common compliance standards (SOX, SOC, PCI-DSS, ISO, CCPA, etc.) preferred
- Familiarity with IT security frameworks (ISO 27001, NIST, etc.) preferred
- Familiarity with testing IT internal controls and/or SOC 1 & 2 reports preferred
- Experience with AuditBoard, Agliloft, Microsoft Excel, SharePoint, or other tools to monitor and test controls and/or manage Third-Party Risk preferred
We strive to offer an environment that provides our associates with the right balance between work and family. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
– Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
– Short and long-term disability
– 401k with 100% matching up to 4% of compensation
– Paid holidays, vacation and sick days
Reynolds and Reynolds promotes a healthy lifestyle by providing a non-smoking environment. We encourage applicants of all ages and experience to apply, as we do not discriminate on the basis of age.
Job Type: Full-time
Click Here To Apply