Willow Ridge Rehabilitation and Living Center is seeking a part time Dietary Aide/Cook to join our team.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF Dietary Aide/Cook:
- Assisting with meal and snack preparation
- Working in the dish room as requested
- Serving food and/or assisting residents
- Maintaining the cleanliness and sanitation of kitchens and dining rooms
- Assisting our Cooks in preparing meals
MANDATORY QUALIFICATIONS OF Dietary Aide/Cook: All qualified applicants MUST have the following:
- High school graduate
- Experience in quantity food preparation/production, preferred
SKILLS AND QUALITIES OF Dietary Aide/Cook: All qualified applicants should possess the following qualities:
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to respect all members of the healthcare team
- Solid work history with excellent attendance and punctuality and Patience, understanding and compassion for those requiring our care.
We offer great pay and flexible hours!
Job Types: Part-time
Click Here To Apply