We have immediate openings and can have new team members start working and earning money immediately! This position is located in Park City, KS
Who is EG America?
EG America is one of the fastest growing operators of convenience stores, quick serve restaurants, fast casual and casual restaurants in the United States. The company has now grown to 1,600+ locations across the United States. You may recognize our regional convenience store banners like Cumberland Farms, Turkey Hill, Kwik Shop, Loaf ‘N Jug, Tom Thumb, Quik Stop, Minit Mart, Fastrac, and Certified Oil.
As part of its strategy to deliver profitable growth, our organization has partnered with premium brands across its product and service offerings. EG America food to go brand partners include recognizable brands such as Starbucks, Burger King, IHOP, Sbarro Pizza, Pizza Hut, Subway, McAlister’s Deli, Taco Johns, Cinnabon, and many more. We continue to grow our family of locations and brand partners. Come join us and grow your career!
Quick Service Restaurant Shift Leaders play a key role in supporting the QSR General Manager in the day to day operation of the restaurant. The QSR Shift Leader acts as the shift lead in the absence of the QSR General Manager or Assistant Manager, training, coaching and driving team member performance. If you are a high energy, outgoing person who loves to work as part of a team, this job is for you! Responsibilities involve providing friendly and professional service to our guests, preparing our products and assisting to keep the restaurant tidy and well presented. Supports the QSR General Manager in developing an exceptional guest experience and a working environment that promotes engagement and living the Company values.
1. Greet all guests in a friendly manner to make them feel welcomed and appreciated.
2. Effectively operate the register, processing transactions in an efficient and friendly manner to minimize guest wait time.
3. Maintain the overall appearance and cleanliness of the location (inside and out) ensuring that stock levels are appropriate, that the product is fresh and the food service area is spotless.
4. Assist with food service operations including food preparation and food safety, executing Company processes and programs to provide a consistent guest experience.
5. In Store Manager’s absence, complete Manager’s reports, product ordering and banking as needed.
6. Lead by example in execution of Company values, programs, processes and policies.
7. Coach team to achieve desired service time, quality and accuracy standards, supervising and coordinating work of co-workers in a fair and consistent manner.
8. Provide training, feedback, coaching and direction to fellow team members, assuming role of Shift lead in General Manager or Assistant Manager’s absence.
9. Make safety a priority within the store for guests and team members.
10. Perform other duties as assigned at the discretion of the General Manager.
11. Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodations.
- Insurance options including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, and more.
- Bonus potential of up to $2 additional an hour
- PTO and sick time
- Fast advancement opportunities
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- This position is located in Reading, PA. Does this location work for you?
- One location
Click Here To Apply