GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO GET PSYCH EXPERIENCE!
Haverhill Pavilion is seeking compassionate Behavioral Health Associates looking to make a positive impact on the lives of others. Haverhill Pavilion is a 71-bed treatment center providing services to adults on an inpatient basis. Behavioral Health Associates provide mental health support to patients.
We are looking for Behavioral Health Associates for day and/or evening shifts! We have full time, part time, and per diem!
Day shift – 7am – 3pm
Evenings – 3pm – 11pm
Responsible for providing mental health / behavioral health care services to patients in an inpatient setting under the direction of clinical and nursing leadership.
- Provide patient-centered counseling and care to patients in an inpatient psychiatric setting
- Ensure the well-being of patients and provide a positive, supportive and structured environment. Group therapy, treatment teams, etc. are all utilized!
- Responsible for conducting safety checks and ensuring that supervision is conducted at 15 minute intervals, as noted in special precautions, or in accordance with individualized supervision guidelines as needed.
- Document timely, accurate and appropriate clinical information in patient’s medical record.
- Assist in providing a safe, secure and comfortable environment for patients in a behavioral health setting
- Interact routinely with patients, observe behaviors and communicate significant observations to nursing staff and treatment team
- May obtain patient’s vital signs, height and weight as assigned and document in patient record.
- Facilitate patient educational-rehabilitative groups which cover a variety of mental health topics including social skills, coping skills, anger management and independent living skills.
- Engage patients in activities and interactions designed to encourage achievement of mental health treatment goals.
- Demonstrate a positive, empathetic and professional attitude towards customers always. When patient needs are not met, acknowledge and work to resolve complaints. Recognize that patient safety is a top priority.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Degree/working towards a degree in psychology, human services, social work preferred but not necessary
- Previous psychology, counseling, therapy, group therapy, mental health setting experience preferred but not necessary. We provide comprehensive training!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Addiction Medicine
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- One location
Click Here To Apply