If you are an Automotive Detailer looking for a job, you can rely on Godspeed Auto Detail to provide a work environment where you can use your detailing expertise and learn new skills every day in a mobile environment. Not only do our detailers clean vehicles, they also perform visual inspections of the well being of the vehicle, perform other detailing services, and more. We’ll also keep you up to date on new technologies and give you easy access to learning materials. You’ll cross-train with your team, sharing your knowledge and learning from each other. Most importantly – you’ll make sure our customers are satisfied and smiling when they accept their vehicle back.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Operate a mobile detail van successfully
- Cleans interior and exterior of vehicles.
- Waxes and buffs exterior of vehicles.
- Shampoo and condition.
- Vacuums and cleans vehicle upholstery.
- Clean engines.
- Clean undercarridges.
- Clean fender wells.
- Perform Visual Inspections.
- Recommend other necessary items.
- Maintains an organized, clean and safe work area.
- Participates in required training.
- Provide customer satisfaction
- Follows Safeguards rules and regulations.
- Demonstrates the Company’s Core Values.
- Complies with Company policies and procedures.
- Observes all Federal, State, Local and Company safety rules and regulations in the performance of duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Holiday Pay
- Company Vehicle
- Company Gas Card
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Saturday
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with medical conditions to perform the essential functions.
- High School Diploma
Field of Study/Work Experience:
- Previous detailing experience is desired.
- Ability to operate equipment to perform car washing, detailing functions.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid Driver’s License
- Basic Computer skills.
- Ability to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers and company personnel.
- The position requires regular and predictable attendance.
- Scheduled shifts may include evening hours, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to wet (non-weather) and outdoor weather conditions.
- Duties are performed primarily in a designated detailing area of the shop, but may extend to various areas throughout the facility, both indoors and outdoors.
- Work includes frequent movement in and out of cars, contact with vehicle cleaning and painting products, and interaction with customers.
Verbal and Writing Ability:
- Ability to read and comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
- Ability to deal with standardized situations.
- Ability to accept payment.
Click Here To Apply