Zones Advanced Technology Executives are experienced business development professionals who focus on driving revenue and margin growth for our mid-market and large enterprise accounts with a focus on IT Solutions selling comprised of services and advanced technologies. Advanced Technology Executives collaborate with Solution Architects, and sales specialist resources in the software and cloud verticals to develop deep value in technology solutions for their customers. With a proven record of accomplishment of selling technology solutions (data center, networking, cloud, software and services) to major customers, our Account Executives are trusted partners who manage deep account relationships, develop strategic sales plans and thrive on driving results.
This is a remote position – we prefer this person to be based in New York or surrounding area. The capability to occasionally meet or work onsite may be requested.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The Advanced Technology Executive is primarily responsible for:
- Ownership of their business as a trusted partner and advisor to customers focused on selling services (Professional, Technical, Staffing and Managed) and advanced technology solutions
- Building relationships within an assigned region and selling Zones Information technology solutions and services to clients
- Driving profitably through margin diligence, creative solutioning and developing target accounts in partnership with Inside account executives assigned to portfolios
- Providing in-depth customer technology roadmaps and client account strategies; and collaboratively working with field account executives to uncover new sales opportunities
- Developing partnerships with OEM Representatives and optimizing joint selling to drive preferred pricing, registration and teaming opportunities
- Building market awareness of Zones’ global capabilities and Diversity status through participation in local/regional industry events, organizations and affiliations
- Detailed account planning with rigorous ability to execute on strategic selling initiatives
We are seeking candidates with the following experience and skills:
- BA Preferred
- 5+ years of experience in Field-based information technology solutions sales
- 7+ years required of industry experience in a business development and/or direct quota driven sales role focused on margin attainment
- Value added reseller experience with a services focus preferred
Deep understanding of technologies that drive Zones solutions such as:
- Data Center
- Unified Communications
- Cloud and/or Mobility
- Solid “in territory” relationships with top tier partners such as Cisco, Dell/EMC, HPE, Microsoft, AWS
- Proven record of successfully hunting and acquiring new Enterprise size business with C- level relationships
- Experience teaming collaboratively with an account executive in a high-volume and fast- paced professional environment
Technology Focus & Requirements
- Familiarity with a CRM System (Microsoft) for strategic pipeline management preferred
While we’re committed to providing top-tier solutions, we’re just as committed to supporting our own team. Our employees enjoy a variety of comprehensive benefits, including medical/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, a 401(k) plan with matching provision, paid time off, and much more. And as a Minority Business Enterprise, a Corporate Plus member of the Northwest Minority Supplier Development Council, and an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer, our community is just as diverse.
At Zones, work is more than a job – it’s an exciting career immersed in an inventive, collaborative culture. If you’re interested in working on the cutting edge of IT innovation, sales, engineering, operations, administration, and more, Zones is the place for you!
Click Here To Apply