You will be responsible for assisting a physician in a clinic setting, and to a lesser extent in a hospital. This is a small practice and the position would include a variety of duties. You would be helping out at reception as well as rooming patients, taking vitals, and other tasks to help out around the office.
No certificate or degree required.
On-the-job training will be provided.
Experience preferred, but not required.
- Answering phones: scheduling and rescheduling appointments
- Calling insurances to verify patient copays
- Taking vitals on patients (height, weight, automated blood pressure cuff)
- Taking patients to exam rooms
- Entering data from patient forms in the Electronic Medical Record
- Assisting with procedures: placing supplies out, placing bandaids
- Receiving copays, scheduling followup appointments
- Cleaning exam rooms and procedure room
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $12.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Completion bonus
- Spanish (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply