Total compensation of $22+ / hr. Includes $15+ / hr. wage, excellent benefits including 100% medical, dental, and vision, 401k with company match, and up to 20 paid holidays
Assembles pumps and rotors. Relies on instructions and established procedures and processes to perform the functions of the job. Mechanical Assemblers are self-starters who are reliable, flexible, and able to work well independently and under direct supervision.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for assembly of products from assembly instructions employing high quality practices.
- Responsible for prepping parts, building sub-assemblies, and building pump/motor assemblies.
- Responsible for accurately reporting lot codes of components used in assemblies, and recording assemblies built.
- Mixing and pouring epoxy to pot electronic assemblies as needed.
- Performs related duties as assigned or as the situation dictates including maintaining the cleanliness of the shop.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- This position requires a versatile person who is detail oriented, learns quickly, and able to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Manual dexterity is necessary to perform the job safely and ensure proper assembly.
- Ability to work well with limited supervision.
- Skilled at using hand tools such as drills, wrenches, and hammers.
- Capable of following written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to follow assembly instructions.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High School diploma or equivalent strongly desired.
- Forklift certification is not required but is a plus.
- Mechanical experience preferred but not required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Assembly: 1 year (Preferred)
- Mechanical knowledge: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply