Are you a caring, compassionate, and committed Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) looking for a flexible schedule to do either admissions/supervisory visits or shift work or with an agency who values their employees just as much as their clients? Then join Caring People Home Healthcare today!
We are a private pay home care agency that is seeking passionate LPN’s for Facility work for our ill, elder clients. We are growing rapidly and have immediate per diem opportunities with 8 hour and twelve hour shifts (day and night) at an Assisted living facility in Palm Beach County
The Older Generation (our aging parents and grandparents) who built this incredible country needs homecare services more now than ever before! They are looking up to us for help so we are looking for those quality LPNs who wish to provide a critically important service to this influential generation of seniors.
***Please note that you will be working inside a facility with multiple patients at once***
Daily Shifts: 8am-4:303pm, 4pm-12:30am, 12am- 8:30am
Company Perks & Benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Offering $30 per hour for weekday shifts, and weekend differential for weekends
- Referral Bonus Program – Refer a friend and earn $100!
- Continuing Education with Caring People University
- Benefits package available for Full-Time Employees
- Opportunities to begin working as soon as 48-72 hours of applying.
- Virtual interview, onboarding, and orientation process available
- Flexible scheduling – we will cater to your schedule!
- Caregiver Employee of the Month Recognition Award
- Overtime available
- Direct Deposit
- Holiday pay
- Caregiver Safety is a top priority! We provide PPE
- 24/7 support from our Clinical and Administrative staff
- We try to match caregivers with cases near their house!
For all LPN candidates interested in working with us, we ask that you:
- Have a true passion for helping others, specifically senior citizens
- Have strong interpersonal skills and can communicate frequently and effectively with the office regarding patient needs
- Have minimum 6 months experience as an LPN in either a homecare or senior living setting
- Have a valid FL LPN license, are CPR certified, can provide negative COVID test results(if applicable), and 2 professional references.
- COVID-19 vaccination a PLUS
- Have a valid driver’s license and a vehicle
- Be available to work at least other weekend
If you are that caring, compassionate and committed LPN, and feel that you are someone who truly wishes to be a part of our mission, please reach out to Caring People TODAY!
Contact Tameisha at 561-323-3048 for immediate hire.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $30.00 – $35.00 per hour
We provide full PPE for all our caregivers and staff, including paid sick leave.
Click Here To Apply