Liquid Environmental Solutions is seeking a CLASS A CDL Driver to join our team in Chicago!
*Competitive starting pay $84,500 annually with lots of available Overtime!
$2,500 Sign on BONUS!
- Minimum of 1 year commercial or military driving experience (Required)
- Valid CDL Class (A ) License (Required)
- Must be able to operate a 10-Speed Manual
- Vacuum truck experience is a plus
- Tanker Endorsement prior to day one (1) of employment (Required)
- Medically qualified to operate a commercial motor vehicle
- Ability to lift 55 lbs or more
- Authorized to work in the United States
- MUST BE A TEAM PLAYER!
- MUST register for ClearingHouse. FMCSA requirement- Please follow this link to register online: https://clearinghouse.fmcsa.dot.gov/Register
- Growing industry
- Team environment
- Local work, return to home terminal daily
- 10-12 hour shifts daily; consistent and steady work schedules
- Hourly pay with overtime
- Industry leading equipment and technology
- Opportunity for advancement
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time off
- Affordable medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k plan
- Company paid life insurance
- Employee referral bonus program
Who We Are:
Liquid Environmental Solutions is the nation’s leading provider in the growing industry of liquid, non-hazardous waste solutions. We offer services such as waste collection, transportation, processing, recycling, reclamation, and disposal. For over 15 years, Liquid Environmental Solutions has been the trusted resource for responsibly managing non-hazardous liquid waste.
We have attracted thousands of customers to join us in our responsibility of protecting the environment. Collectively, we are able to reduce greenhouse emissions, increase landfill diversion, and protect earth’s most precious resource – water. At every location, you will find team members committed to customer service, compliance and safety, the environment, and continuous improvement. You will also find that we are committed to our team members. Are you ready to join our team?
Liquid Environmental Solutions is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, or disability.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veteran
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Cities near Chicago, Illinois:
- Cicero, IL.
- Oak Park, IL.
- Berwyn, IL.
- Forest Park, IL.
- Elmwood Park, IL.
- River Forest, IL.
- Lincolnwood, IL.
- Lyons, IL.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Referral program
- Safety equipment provided
- Uniform allowance
- Vision insurance
- Home daily
- Monday to Friday
- Year round work
- Performance bonus
- Signing bonus
- Yearly bonus
Trucking Driver Type:
- Company driver
- Solo driver
- Driving: 1 year (Preferred)
- CDL A (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply