Housekeeper – Flexible Schedule/NO Nights or Weekends
· Never work weekends again – NO nights, weekends, or holidays
· Be home for dinner every night
· Paid weekly
· Paid training
· Provide basic housekeeping duties, including vacuuming, dusting, mopping, and cleaning bathrooms**
· Create a clean and healthy environment for your customers and their families
· Deliver great customer service**
· Driver’s license
· Must love pets!
· Reliable transportation to drive to homes – mileage reimbursement is provided.
Why Merry Maids?
For over 40 years, Merry Maids has created clean homes and given customers peace of mind. As a Merry Maids team member, you’ll make a difference in the lives of your customers. We do more than just clean houses, we give people back time in their busy schedules. Our Merry Maids team values are focused on support and family. The health and safety of our team members and customers is a top priority. We provide personal protective equipment, follow social distancing guidelines, and have disinfecting procedures in place.
Do you love working with others and making a difference in people’s lives? Then we’d love to have you join our Merry Maids family!
Merry Maids is a great opportunity whether you’re looking for a part-time or full-time job. No previous house cleaning experience is needed and training is provided to you. Government issued driver’s license required. If you have previous job experience working in customer service, hospitality, healthcare, retail, or restaurants, Merry Maids is the perfect place to put your experience to work. Career advancement opportunities are available in training, quality assurance, office management, and sales.
Location: West Haven, Connecticut 06516
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Click Here To Apply