** This position is a rotating shift Mon-Fri, all candidates MUST be willing to work the following schedule**
Week 1: 3rd shift
Week 2: 2nd shift
Week 3: 1st shift.
The Green Bay Shipping Container Division of Green Bay Packaging is an industry-leading manufacturer of packaging for the food, paper, hardware, housewares and furniture industries. We take pride in our safety and quality standards by ensuring every employee is fully trained and prepared for all tasks. Be part of a team of motivated individuals filling various needs in each production department throughout the facility.
You will have a hand in assisting on production lines or equipment, loading corrugated board into machines, palletizing bundles of boxes, or operating a banding machine in the shipping department. Some duties you may have are retrieving cutting dies and various tools, feeding machines, following Lock Out/Tag Out procedures, and conducting quality checks.
Ideal Candidates will have:
- A High School diploma or GED.
- Experience working in a fast paced, team environment.
- Good manual dexterity and attention to detail.
- Interest in learning corrugated manufacturing processes and equipment.
- Previous manufacturing experience in a rotating shift facility is a plus.
- The ability to perform basic math.
- The ability to lift 50 lbs. and stand continuously throughout the shift.
We offer a competitive wage ($17.27 to start, $22.58 after 60 calendar days), a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, life, LTD, AD&D, pension and 401k. All employees and their immediate family members have access to our two health and wellness clinics. Services are free and include preventative and acute care.
You should be proficient in:
- Production Setups
- Manual machining
- Tool/Die/Mold Setups
- Quality inspection
- Mechanical troubleshooting
- Lean Manufacturing
- Forklift Licensed
Machines & technologies you’ll use:
- ERP Software
- Slitter Machine
- Flexographic Printing Press
- Conveyor Systems
$17.27 – $22.58 / hr
Click Here To Apply