WHAT MAKES VIVAX PROS A TOP WORKPLACE IN DENVER and ONE OF THE BEST WORKPLACES IN THE NATION?
- 85% of our leadership team started in an entry level position and worked their way to the top – we invest in YOU.
- Lucrative comp package paid out weekly
- Great time-off incentives
- Full benefits (medical, dental, vision)
- 401k match
- Advancement and leadership opportunities – we help you define your career path in the company
- Comprehensive classroom and online training
- Several community service opportunities including our own Rocky Mountain Tree Festival where we plant a tree for every customer we serve each year (and we even have a band!).
- Other great perks like team activities (you can count on Rockies games, music festivals or Happy Hours with your team!!), on site gym with free personal training, and the occasional friendly competition with some pretty awesome incentives based upon performance including cash bonuses, time off, team outings, company parties, and more!
Why do we love working at Vivax Pros?
“One of my favorite things about my time working at Vivax is the advancement opportunities that I’ve been fortunate enough to experience. After starting in the SDR role, I used the skills and talents I developed to become a leader on the Sales and Marketing team. Looking back, I can see the rewards of what hard work and dedication can do for your career at Vivax Pros.” – Alex Gutman, Sales Development Manager
Our Sales Development Representatives are…
Go-getters with grit: Ambitious, self-motivated, and self-disciplined with a desire to improve personally and professionally. Never satisfied with the “status-quo” and constantly working to raise the bar for yourself and your team.
Competitive: High energy with a desire to win. Push yourself and Vivax Pros to be the best.
Confident and poised: Your ability to communicate effectively thru listening, persuasion, and persistence is what drives your upward mobility within Vivax Pros.
Entrepreneurial: Self-starter with an acumen/talent for autonomy – you consistently look for opportunities to drive both individual and team success.
- Engage with prospective clients
- Represent the Vivax Pros brand through marketing and sales
- Participation of on-going sales training on a weekly basis
- Develop and deliver presentations to your peers on various sales and growth topics
- Receive training that can translate into a career path into Project Management or Project Planning and become apart of an internal talent pool of talent for career advancement and mobility across the organization.
What you bring to the Team…
- Solid communication skills with an emphasis on listening, persuasion, and persistence
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Ambitious, self-motivated, and self-disciplined – must be a go-getter with grit
- High energy with a competitive spirit and desire to win
- Exceptional ability to communicate face to face with confidence and poise
- Posses and deliver our Core Values – you must align with what sets Vivax Pros ahead of the competition
- Bachelors Degree preferred; High School Diploma or GED required
Since starting in 2004, Vivax Pros has become the #1 privately owned painting company in the United States and continues to be a leader in the home improvement industry. Our Vivax Team is committed to recognizing and rewarding top talent and upholding an unparalleled company culture.
Our belief in and commitment to our Core Values (Pride, Perfection, Integrity, Enthusiasm, and Ownership) set us apart and define who we are. We are growing our Vivax Community and are looking for like-minded individuals who embody our Core Values and want to make an impact in the home improvement industry while building their skills and talents. If you are passionate about your clients, your colleagues, and your career, let’s get the ball rolling!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $43,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Click Here To Apply