Driven by care, the LifeLine philosophy permeates far beyond a slogan. Established in 2008, LifeLine has rapidly blossomed into a regional industry leader. Our staunch reputation is built on reliability, safety and innovation. Proudly serving our communities in Illinois and Michigan, LifeLine’s progressive expansion is reshaping medical transportation.
Position title: EMT or Paramedic/ EMT-P
Location: Events – Chicagoland Area
LifeLine is looking for Special Event EMTs & Paramedics to provide on-site medical care to large crowds at various events (i.e. concerts, sporting events, deployments for COVID and disaster responses). We pride ourselves on flexible scheduling and have frequent FEMA deployment opportunities. Paramedics must be able to maintain their composure in extremely stressful situations in order to assess medical situations and perform emergency lifesaving procedures.
- Provide pre-hospital patient care as outlined in Region XI CNEMS Standing Medical Orders.
- Respond to emergency medical situations and provide care that coincides with the Region XI Standing Medical Orders and level of training.
- Assess a patient’s condition and determine a course of treatment
- Administer medications as outlined in Region XI CNEMS Standing Medical Orders
- Perform basic or advanced life support measures as outlined in Region XI CNEMS Standing Medical Orders
What you need to succeed:
- Illinois Department of Public Health Licensure as a EMT or Paramedic
- Current CPR card
- Must successfully pass Region XI CNEMS Paramedic System Entry process
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Valid Driver’s License with a good driving record
- Consent to a criminal background check
- Ability to lift/push/pull at least 150+ lbs.
- ACLS Certificate
- CPR Certificate
- PHTLS Certificate
- ITLS Certificate
What we offer:
- Competitive Pay, PTO for part-time associates, overtime opportunities when desired
- On-site continuing education
- Family culture based on open communication
- EMS career advisers
LifeLine is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce: Minorities/Females/ Disabled/Veterans.
Click Here To Apply