MICOR Industries is seeking a talented CNC Programmer with experience in the aerospace and defense industry.
- Use Mastercam CAM program to program various CNC Mills and Lathes.
- Develop CNC Programs for complex components for the Aerospace and Defense industries.
- Make or offer suggestions on drawing changes to improve manufacturability.
- Design custom tools and fixtures as needed
- Meet expectations for productivity and production goals.
- Provide consistent ideas for process improvements.
- Communicate with Customer, Engineers, and Quality to improve processes
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate.
- 10+ years of 5 axis CNC programming experience using Mastercam
- Experience machining using 5-axis milling machines and multi-axis lathes
- Skilled in GD&T is a must
Perks and Benefits
· Air-conditioned facility
· High end equipment (Makino, Doosan, Kitamura, Mazak, and Eurotech)
Founded in 1999 with headquarters in Decatur, Alabama, a campus in Melbourne, Florida, and an office in Garden Grove, California, MICOR provides superior quality and highly efficient turnkey manufacturing services to aerospace and defense customers worldwide.
MICOR’s extreme focus on quality encompasses not only the products it manufactures but also its facilities, processes, and employees. Accountability for each project on the floor is built into the foundation of the team by taking pride in the process and the finished products.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 – $36.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Click Here To Apply