Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Warren Park Health and Living Center is seeking a Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to join the Citadel team. A Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) provides quality nursing care to residents while implementing specific procedures and programs related to resident care under supervision of assigned Charge Nurse (LPN or RN).
Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) Essential Job Functions:
- Provides individualized attention to residents which encourages each resident’s ability to maintain or attain the highest practical physical, mental and psychosocial well-being.
- Maintains a calm, pleasant living environment for the residents.
- Contributes to the resident care planning process by providing the Charge Nurse or other care planning staff with specific information and observations of the residents’ needs and preferences.
- Attends to residents’ activities of daily living which may include assistance with feeding, grooming, bathing, oral hygiene, feeding, incontinent care, toileting, colostomy care, prosthetic appliances, transferring, ambulation, and range of motion, communicating or other needs in keeping with the individuals’ care requirements.
- Performs various tasks assigned by the Charge Nurse, including checking vital signs, weighing residents, applying creams/ointments and collecting specimens.
- Observes residents for changes in condition or behavior and promptly report these changes to appropriate licensed nursing personnel.
- Lifts, moves and transports residents using proper body mechanics or lifting devices for accident prevention.
- Answers residents’ call lights promptly and courteously.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Successful completion of an accredited CNA program and the competency exam.
- Must be CPR Certified
- Previous experience in long-term care facility is preferred
- Compassionate and empathetic personality
- Professional Work Environment
- Competitive Compensation
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Innovative Training Programs
Citadel Healthcare has a long and successful history of providing long and short-term skilled nursing care. At Citadel, we are committed to personalized, integrated care that factors in the total well-being of every guest and their family members, and that does not just meet, but exceeds, their expectations. As part of this empathetic, respectful culture of care, we are dedicated to meeting individual preferences and needs in order to help each guest feel at home and achieve an optimal health outcome – our number one goal.
Citadel Healthcare has been nominated as a Great Place to Work. Please click on the link to learn more about our facilities. We look forward to receiving your application! https://www.greatplacetowork.com/certified-company/7020324
We don’t just offer care for you – we care about you.
Click Here To Apply