- Work across various departments within the organization to ensure customer prioritization and satisfaction
- Work closely with Senior Sales Executive to identify client concerns and assist in the development and implementation of client retention and growth strategies
- Handle multiple accounts in various stages of conversion
- Market Research, identify potential customers
- Handle in-coming customer calls, including answering questions and handling complaints
- Identify, qualify, and reach out to new leads through cold calling and emails.
- Schedule meetings and demos with potential customers, Present offerings to customers via phone and/or webinar
- Develop and implement growth strategies for new and existing accounts.
- Educate and train clients, research problems and coordinate solutions between the laboratory and client
- Assist customers with contract negotiations, closing the sale and developing marketing plans for contract accounts
- Understand the competitive landscape and customer needs so you can effectively position our products.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $12.00 – $24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Any Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products ?
- how many years of sales experience in Healthcare/biotech/ laboratory?
- * Knowledge of laboratory testing and competing products (Preferred)
- One location
Click Here To Apply