Graymont Medical is a high-energy, fast-growing, home medical equipment and distribution company. We focus on providing best in class services and equipment to patients recovering from orthopedic surgery. The primary responsibility of the Director of Warehouse Operations is to monitor and manage inventory across all entities of Graymont Holdings and ensure it’s being recorded, transported, and leveraged in the most efficient and effective ways.
This is a full-time position.
- Evaluating and developing processes to effectively manage all aspects of product logistics, including but not limited to: product purchasing, location-based product management, rental products, partnership contracts and agreements, and quality assurance
- Developing process maps, written procedures, and policies to support warehouse operations
- Ensuring the warehouse operates at peak efficiency by identifying opportunities for optimal warehouse and product organization, including opportunities for training and development of the warehouse team
- Developing new warehouse operations systems as needed
- Setting priorities and removing barriers for the warehouse team to effectively solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
- Overseeing daily operations of all product touchpoints throughout Graymont, and incorporating or developing effective mechanisms for monitoring and controlling inventory across the company
- Creating and monitoring action plans for the warehouse team to meet and exceed productivity, quality, and customer service standards
- Key contributor to the strategy and planning team for in-house manufacturing, product distribution, and related partnership agreements
- Proficient knowledge of warehouse procedure and policy
- Excellent problem-solving skills and leadership qualities
- Clear and effective communicator
- Ability to work with all levels of company staff
- 10+ years in a warehouse lead role
- A background in DME is required
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce, and/or other inventory management software
- Experience evaluating processes from start to finish and implementing process improvement plans
What We Offer:
- Competitive compensation. We’re looking for top talent.
- A growth environment. We have big plans and we value strategic thinkers who can deliver.
- 401(k) with employer match. We’re planning for the future and want to help you do the same.
Click Here To Apply