Community Health Group is a locally based non-profit health plan that ensures access to high quality, culturally sensitive health care for underserved communities throughout San Diego County. We treat our 300-member, multi-lingual staff like family, encouraging an atmosphere of collaborative teamwork, continuous learning, personal growth, and promotion from within. Recognized as one of the Top Workplaces in San Diego, CHG offers its employees such benefits as tuition reimbursement, a meditation room and yoga classes, a monthly Breakfast With The CEO, and memorable events throughout the year.
We know that by serving our employees well, they, in turn, will better serve our nearly 250,000+ membership. We have been recognized consistently for the excellence and sensitivity of our customer service by members, physicians, vendors, and a full range of health care providers. We are accredited by the National Committee for Quality Assurance and proud of our continuing company-wide Quality Initiatives.
We are currently recruiting for:
TITLE: Software Developer
We are currently seeking a motivated Database/Software Developer who wants to make a difference in the lives of our members. The successful candidate will develop database-driven Health Care applications and EDI systems to help us guarantee that our members have access to the health care services they need. Since our work directly effects the experience our members have when they enroll with us, we look for talented individuals who will provide the highest quality of work.
COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS
Works closely with all necessary departments to ensure that utilization management processes, programs and services are accomplished in a timely and efficient manner. Works in accordance with CHG policies and procedures, and in compliance with applicable state and federal regulations, including CMS, DMHC and DHCS.
- Maintain an upbeat attitude and a commitment to working as a team to solve problems.
- Develop EDI processes to transform and store data to support business objectives.
- Create web applications to provide services to members, doctors, and our own administrative staff.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues within existing systems.
- Apply SQL expertise to build robust sql queries and debug database performance issues.
- Improve the development team by participating in code reviews, trying out new technologies, and attending trainings and workshops.
Click Here To Apply