Sign on Bonus Available! New Grads Welcome.
Full Time Eligiblity: $4,000
Part Time Eligibility: $2,000
Serving Los Angeles county Catered Manor Nursing Center located in Long Beach, CA is a skilled nursing facility dedicated to providing quality health care as part of the Covenant Care family. Our goal is to meet or exceed the expectations of those we serve.
We consistently outperform our peers in every CMS 5-Star Quality Measure, out-score our peers in every CMS 5-Star rating, and consistently achieve a 30-Day Readmissions rate lower than our peers.
Our Employees Enjoy
Affordable Medical, Dental, Vision
401k Retirement Plan
Company paid holidays, vacation, sick time, and your birthday!
Career advancement opportunities
Paid Continuing Education Units
Employee Assistance Program
Employee Discounts including Apple Pay Program
- Provides accurate assessment, over-sight, and monitoring of Patients for quality medical management and early detection of changes in condition.
- Responds promptly to evaluate and remedy Patient concerns and complaints; manages and documents accordingly.
- Utilizes professional standards in performing clinical assessment and monitoring in accordance with scope of licensure.
- Facilitates the availability of medications, treatment supplies, diagnostic testing, and equipment to comply with physician’s orders; invokes satellite/STAT procedures when needed.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Must possess a current, unencumbered, active license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State in which you are employed.
- Must be knowledgeable of nursing and medical practices and procedures, as well as law, regulations, and guidelines that pertain to long-term care.
- Must possess leadership and supervisory ability and the willingness to work harmoniously with and supervise other personnel.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a Patient’s condition.
- Must meet the general health requirements set forth by the policies of the facility or department which may include a medical and physical examination.
- Registered Nurse, RN, New Grad RN, Nurse RN, Nurse, RN Nurse, East LA, East Los Angeles
Click Here To Apply